Do You Need Speed? 😈 😈 😈
WP Fastest Cache Premium v1.5.3 Nulled Latest June 2019
This plugin creates static HTML files from your dynamic WordPress blog.
When a page is rendered, PHP and MySQL are used. Therefore, the system needs RAM and CPU.
If many visitors come to a site, the system uses lots of RAM and CPU so the page is rendered so slowly.
In this case, you need a cache system not to render page again and again.
Cache system generates a static HTML file and saves. Other users reach a static HTML page.
Setup of this plugin is so easy. You don’t need to modify the .htacces file. It will be modified automatically.
- Mod_Rewrite which is the fastest method is used in this plugin
- All cache files are deleted when a post or page is published
- Admin can delete all cached files from the options page
- Admin can delete minified CSS and js files from the options page
- Block cache for specific page or post with Short Code
- Cache Timeout – All cached files are deleted at the determined time
- Cache Timeout for specific pages
- Enable/Disable cache option for mobile devices
- Enable/Disable cache option for logged-in users
- SSL support
- CDN support
- Preload Cache – Create the cache of all the site automatically
- Generating static HTML files from your dynamic WordPress blog
- Minify Html – You can decrease the size of the page
- Minify CSS – You can decrease the size of CSS files
- Enable Gzip Compression – Reduce the size of files sent from your server to increase the speed to which they are transferred to the browser.
- Leverage browser caching – Reduce page load times for repeat visitors
- Combine CSS – Reduce the number of HTTP round-trips by combining multiple CSS resources into one
- Combine JS
New Specifications And Features of WP Fastest Cache Premium:
- Generating Static HTML Files
- Minify Html (decreases the size of the webpage)
- Minify CSS (Decreases the size of CSS files)
- Enable Gzip Compression – Reduce the size of files sent from your server & Increase the speed
- Leverage browser Caching – Reduce page load times for repeating visitors
- Combine CSS (Combining multiple CSS resources into one, and reduce HTTP requests.)
- Combine JS Into one file and Reduce Load Time
- Disable Emoji (Remove the emoji inline CSS and wp-emoji-release.min.js)
- remove wpfc-lazyload-disable=’true’ when an image is excluded
- exclude Slider Revolution images for Lazy Load
- fix “p.getBoundingClientRect is not a function” error on Lazy Load
- support FitVids.JS for Lazy Load
- load all the images on mobile devices
- exclude render blocking js for conditional comments
- exclude images which contains data-lazy-src attribute for lazy load
- fix PHP Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in image.php on line 720
- exclude images which exist in json for Lazy Load
- to exclude HubSpot forms for render blocking js feature
- exclude the js sources of Google Tag Manager for render blocking js
- be compatible with WP Hide & Security Enhancer for image optimization
- exclude linkedin share js for render blocking js
- fix update premium version on the IIS web-servers
- add “Exclude Full Size Images” option for Lazy Load
How to install step by step process:
1. Download zip file from here WP Fastest Cache Premium v0.8.9.4 Nulled.
2. There will be 2 files in above zip folder you have to extract those 2 files and then upload free zip file first to your WordPress.
3. For installing go to your WordPress dashboard and then hover your mouse to plugins and then select add new.
4. After that click on UPLOAD PLUGIN button.
5. Now you can upload the plugin. Remember first install the free plugin and activate it, then install premium one.
6. Activate the plugin and go to step 3 and do the same thing for the premium plugin file.
7. After installing both the file you will have 2 plugins installed. Remember never update the plugin until we crack the new version. Don’t worry if we have new version crack we will update this post.
8. Again Remember “Do not update the plugin”. If you have updated by mistake delete the plugin and install again.
Things to remember:
- Must install first the free version.
- Once the free version installs then install the premium version.
Note: You are in the right place if you not have enough money to buy original software at high prices, or just want to try certain products before making a purchase decision. But once you are satisfied and make enough money, we recommend you buy the original products & support the developers.
Do not click on Image optimization it will delete your premium version of WP Fastest Cache plugin.
Refer Image here:
If you accidentally have clicked on Optimize All then re-upload the premium plugin only after deleting previous one.
Download Link: Download Here
Note: We want to improve our website’s performance and usability so that you could really get a great benefit from our website. Just more one thing is that We publish all content only for testing purpose, not for commercial use, so if you have money then we strongly recommend you to buy the required plugin/theme etc from original developer’s website. Use any theme OR plugin at your own risk!
Buy Link: https://goo.gl/NNhDNU
We do not give any guarantee if any theme/ plugin/script contain the virus. Please check on virustotal before using it on Xampp.
If you are facing any problem you can write down on the comment.