14 TRUTHS YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR HAPPINESS & INNER-PEACE
The key to happiness is inner peace. The greatest obstacles to inner peace are disturbing emotions such as anger, attachment, fear and suspicion, while love and compassion and a sense of universal responsibility are the sources of peace and happiness.
If your life is full of stress, problems and your mind has been running the show for far too long. It’s time to learn how to shut off the mind and find this infinite ocean of peace inside.
The most complex situations you encounter, you will discover that every experience is trying to teach you something. The ultimate lesson is how to be supremely happy, joyful and free. It is not a hard lesson to learn, but rather a very soft and gentle one. Once you commit to being gentle with yourself, you’ll learn every amazing lesson, life throws your way.
There are several ways that will help you find inner peace and happiness within yourself:-
- It’s impossible for anyone else to define you, you’re the only one who gets to say who you are.
- You were born with everything you need, you’re not missing anything.
- Perfection is a man-made illusion, we’re all beautifully imperfect.
- You are not your thoughts, you are the calm awareness behind the noise in your mind.
- Your beliefs can be modified to lift you up, you are fully in control of your happiness.
- The past and future don’t exist anywhere except in your mind. Now is the only real moment.
- Your calling in life is to fully express who you already are, unapologetically shine your light.
- Challenges are gifts for your growth and can unlock your full potential.
- Forgiveness is a gift you give yourself, to be free.
- Surrender is the gateway into sustainable inner peace. Let go.
- It’s OK to be you, just as you are, warts and all.
- Make friends with yourself.
- Feel everything, whatever it may be.
- Spend at least twenty to thirty minutes with yourself, quietly.