- 1 10 Proven ways to make your content go VIRAL!
- 188.8.131.52 I have studied ample techniques, I would like to point out you the 10 Proven ways to make your content go VIRAL that may assist you to make viral content, that may drive 15,000 visitors per day to your website, and it works wonder for your digital marketing, and skyrocket your position within the search engines.
- 184.108.40.206 Hola folks, Are you excited to know how your post can go viral, then you need to know first that what triggers sharing in the first place.
- 220.127.116.11 BuzzSumo analyzed 100 million articles to see why content goes viral.
- 18.104.22.168 Here’s what they found. Many of us are trying to figure out how to make our content more shareable, and get more people to see it.
- 2 There are two things:
- 3 10 Proven ways to make your content go VIRAL
- 3.0.1 Longer articles get almost double the shares.
- 3.0.2 Post your content on the right days of the week.
- 3.0.3 Always add at least one image to every article you post.
- 3.0.4 Cute and happy articles get more shares.
- 3.0.5 Quizzes feed egos, and humans love to feel important.
- 3.0.6 Make your articles visual by turning them into Infographics.
- 3.0.7 Repost your content to get way more shares.
- 3.0.8 Get top Influencers to share your content.
- 3.0.9 Be transparent and get way more shares.
10 Proven ways to make your content go VIRAL!
There are two things:
First, you should know what type of content goes viral. This makes it easier for you to target the content in a manner that gets more shares.
Second, you should adopt some smart strategies to make your content go viral.
10 Proven ways to make your content go VIRAL
Today every blogger asking How many words should an article have?
Typically I try to keep higher than one thousand words in a post and currently making an attempt to push eventually to a 2000 average for SEO functions. I’ve browsed some SEO blogs that push for 2k words or additional as a result of studies show those do fine. although they’ve most likely place dozens of hours and analysis into the article with nice info and photos…it’s absolute to do good at that time unless you are just awful at putting an article along.
Take away: The study also found that 16x more articles actually had less than 1,000 words, so take advantage now.
Post your content on the right days of the week.
Ultimately, it will be up to you to determine what day of the week and time of day will increase the specific goals you have set for your content like mine another website:
|Tuesday||Timing Between 9 AM – 10 AM|
|Tuesday||Timing Between 12 PM – 2 AM|
|Monday||Timing Between 9 PM – 12 PM|
|Google Plus||Tuesday||Timing Between 9 AM – 12 PM|
|Monday||Timing Between 7 AM – 10 AM|
After all, it’s up to you what time you prefer to post an article but at the time that is mentioned above is peak time when most of the users are online and uses that services and chances of getting your post viral are maximized.
Take Away: Post content early in the work week to get more shares. However, the best overall day to post content is on Tuesday.
- List articles get away more shares than other articles.
Listing the articles gives your visitor freedom to jump on any topic without reading the whole article. You can place any number of points on your list and for reference, you can see this image.
Take Away: List posts make it easy to absorb information. Just make sure you choose the most shareable list size.
Always add at least one image to every article you post.
On average twice as many people share posts with at least one image.
You have to keep some point in mind:
- The perfect word to image ratio for maximum shares is 3:2
- The images on this page contain alt attributes with the focus keyword.
- A simple twitter card change for 300% more engagement.
- The new style of post that is going to boost traffic and shares on your site.
Take Away: Images grab people’s attention way more than text. So, use images as often as possible in posts.
Awe, so cute- 25% of shares
LOL- 17% of shares
*Entertaining- 15% of shares
*Articles, Quizzes, etc…
Take Away: Make your friends and followers laugh and smile. People don’t like sharing sad content.
Quizzes feed egos, and humans love to feel important.
Quizzes are hot right now! In fact, of the 10 most shared articles, 8 were quizzes.
Take Away: Be creative and feed people’s narcissistic side. There are plenty of free quiz makers online. Take advantage!
Make your articles visual by turning them into Infographics.
List Posts- Most shares
Infographics- 2nd most shares
Take Away: Lists posts work best because numbers stand out in titles, which impacts CTR; and a list makes information easy to absorb. So, be strategic, creative visual Infographics combined with lists.
You can double, triple, and even quadruple shares by reposting content after about 1 week.
Take Away: Most social media sites display content like stock tickers. So, repost that content after about 1 week and get way more shares.
1 influential person’s share got 32% more shares.
When 3 influential people shared a post, social shares double.
When 5 influential people shared a post, social shares quadrupled.
Take Away: Get social Influencers to share your posts by creating content about them, awesome things they’ve done, or are doing.
Google+ articles with a byline/bio have 42% more social shares.
Take Away: Having an author byline increased shares on every major social platform, except Facebook. (Take a guess why below).